Sign the Pledge and Say No to Vaping
Project Save A Mouth and White Mountain Dental Implant & Oral Surgery Center have come together during National Children’s Dental Health Month to better educate North Conway and Littleton teens about the health risks associated with vaping and e-cigarettes.
Help us save lives and Stop The Vape in the White Mountains region!
Thank you for signing our Stop The Vape pledge during National Children’s Dental Health Month. If you didn’t sign the pledge, fill out the form below as we work to Stop The Vape in our community.
The Facts About Vaping:
- Youth use e-cigarettes more commonly than any other commercial tobacco product.
- The use of e-cigarettes among 8th graders has nearly doubled in 3 years.
- Nearly 2 in 3 JUUL® users are unaware the product always contains nicotine.
- JUULpods® deliver nicotine to the brain almost three times faster than other e-cigarettes.
- Victims have suffered broken jaws and even death as a result of exploding e-cigarettes.