When a tooth is too damaged to repair or is endangering the health of the surrounding teeth, an extraction is often recommended. Sometimes, a healthy tooth will need to be removed if there is not enough room in the mouth to accommodate it or as part of an orthodontic or oral surgery treatment plan. Oral surgeons are highly trained and skilled to perform tooth extraction procedures comfortably and with the greatest precision. If you require an extraction, during your first visit with us, Dr. Williams will create a personalized treatment plan for your procedure. The removal of a single tooth can negatively impact your dental health, so to restore your oral function, Dr. Williams can also create a plan at this time for restoring your smile with a realistic and permanent dental implant.
We perform tooth extractions for patients of all ages at our welcoming and state-of-the-art offices in North Conway, NH, and Littleton, NH, and offer multiple anesthesia options to ensure your comfort, with local anesthesia as the typical choice for simple extractions.
Your tooth may need to be extracted if
- Your teeth are over-crowded.
- Previous treatments such as a root canal or a crown have failed to save the tooth.
- The damage to the tooth cannot be repaired.
- Your tooth is impacted (trapped beneath the gums).
- You have severe gum disease.
- You have severe infection or tooth decay.
- You have malformed teeth that are negatively affecting your bite.
- Your oral surgeon is preparing your mouth for dental implants or other oral surgery treatment.
Our patients have shared their personal stories about their tooth extractions to help you feel more at ease about your own extraction.
Tooth Extraction in North Conway, NH
At White Mountain Dental Implant and Oral Surgery Center, you will receive safe, comfortable, and personalized oral surgery care. Dr. Williams is highly trained to restore your extracted tooth with a lifelike and permanent tooth restoration if you desire. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your restoration goals or to ask any questions you may have about our practice or our services. If you are ready to schedule a consultation with the doctor, please feel free to do so today.