Dental implant placement permanently restores missing or failing teeth and is a team effort between your oral and maxillofacial surgeon and a restorative dentist (your general dentist). Dental implants are a three-part, permanent tooth replacement consisting of a titanium post that is surgically inserted into the jaw bone by your oral surgeon, an abutment piece that is used to connect the implant to a custom-made crown, and the crown itself, which is designed and placed by your restorative dentist to match your existing teeth. With dental implants, our patients enjoy a lifelike, healthy tooth loss solution that can last a lifetime! When you choose to receive dental implants at our practice, Dr. Williams will work with you to create a personalized treatment plan for achieving your best smile. Dr. Williams is a highly trained expert at performing the surgery required for dental implants and other tooth loss solutions such as implant-supported full-arch replacement to restore an entire arch, or both arches, of your teeth.
You can learn more about dental implants at White Mountain Dental Implant and Oral Surgery Center by checking out our Dental Implant FAQ.
You can also listen to stories from some of our satisfied dental implant patients.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
Dental implants can permanently replace a single tooth or even an entire arch of teeth. They look, feel, and function like natural teeth, allowing patients to eat the foods they love and smile with confidence again. Our dental implant patients also enjoy improved oral health! Because dental implants replace both the crown and the root of your tooth, they stimulate the bone in your jaw just like natural teeth to prevent the jaw bone loss that can be caused by missing teeth. Unlike traditional tooth replacements options like dentures and tooth-supported bridges, implants are anchored in your jaw for a durable and lifelike solution. Other tooth replacements such as traditional dentures and tooth-supported bridges only last a few years before they need to be replaced, while dental implants can last a lifetime with good oral care — plus, no healthy teeth are damaged to secure implants in your mouth.
Dental implants offer these benefits and more:
- Long-lasting. Dental implants with the jaw bone for a permanent and realistic tooth replacement.
- Easy maintenance. It’s as simple as cleaning your dental implants just as you would your natural teeth!
- Realistic. You may forget you’ve even had a tooth replacement. Implants really do look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
- Improved self-confidence. The smiles we see every day at our practice show us just how much of a boost in self-esteem our dental implant patients have after their procedures.
- Enjoy eating again. Comfortably and confidently enjoy eating again without worrying about your tooth replacement slipping around when you chew.
- Protects jaw health and structure. Dental implants are structured like natural teeth with a tooth root that stimulates your jaw bone to prevent bone atrophy.
- Replace one or many teeth. Dental implants can replace one or multiple missing or failing teeth and can be used to restore an entire arch of teeth with a lifelike and comfortable implant-supported full-arch replacement.
- Most patients can receive dental implants. Dr. Williams can place a bone graft in the area where you will be receiving a dental implant so that you can receive a successful and durable implant.
We offer the full scope of oral surgery and dental implant restoration options at our trusted North Conway, NH, practice. Using the most recent advances in dental implant technology, Dr. Williams can place single stage implants. Single stage implants require less surgical procedures to complete your treatment. In some cases, Dr. Williams can place your implant at the same time as a tooth extraction — further minimizing your number of surgical procedures. For a successful integration with your jaw bone, healing time remains the same for all dental implants — about six weeks’ time is required for the implant to be healed enough to be fitted with your permanent, custom-made crown. If you are interested in learning more about dental implants, contact our office to schedule your consultation with Dr. Williams today. We look forward to offering you the best in oral surgery care.
Dental Implant Cost in North Conway, NH
The most important thing to consider when you are comparing prices for dental implants is that dental implant placement is a delicate oral surgery that should be performed by an experienced and trusted oral surgeon with the proper skills and training. Dr. Williams and his clinical team use cutting-edge surgical techniques and tools to ensure that each patient receives the best possible result. To estimate the cost of your dental implants, your oral surgeon will consider the number of implants you will be receiving, if you require a bone grafting procedure for successful implant placement, and if you will require tooth extractions to prepare your mouth for your implants. Do you have insurance that covers dental implant placement? If so, your coverage will affect the overall cost as well. We have multiple payment options for our patients, including CareCredit® to make dental implants possible for you.
The best way to estimate your dental implant cost at our North Conway, NH, practice is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Williams. During this first visit with us, Dr. Williams will work with you to develop a treatment plan and an estimate of your cost.
The Value of Dental Implants
When we restore our patient’s failing or missing teeth with dental implants, the positive change in their self-esteem and confidence is profound. The value of new teeth that look, feel, and function like healthy, natural teeth, cannot be underestimated. Dental implants also improve the long-term health of the jaw and preserve facial structure for a youthful appearance, and with good oral care, can last a lifetime. While other, more traditional tooth restorations may have a lesser price tag, they tend to cost more over time. Dental implants and dental implant-supported tooth replacement solutions like full-arch restorations are the only tooth replacements that are lifelike and have a protective influence on oral health while offering a long-term, permanent solution.
Below are some of the reasons many of our patients could not be happier with their investment in dental implants at our North Conway, NH, oral surgery practice:
- Never need replacing. Since dental implants do not need to be replaced after a few years of wear like more traditional tooth replacement options such as dentures and tooth-supported bridges, you will continue to benefit from your initial investment for years to come.
- Protective of oral health. Dental implants fuse with your jaw bone during healing time through a process called osseointegration and act like natural tooth roots to continuously stimulate the bone in your jaw when you chew. This keeps bone loss from occurring. With a healthy jaw and replacement teeth that preserve the integrity of your dental arch, costly dental work in the future is much less likely.
- Enhance your quality of life. You can’t put a price tag on joy, and that is what our dental implant patients experience when they are once again able to enjoy the foods they love with ease and speak and smile with confidence knowing their teeth look natural and healthy.
If you are interested in learning more about dental implants and live in or around North Conway, NH, we hope you will contact our welcoming and state-of-the-art practice today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Williams. He will be happy to help you discover if dental implants are the ideal option to restore your oral function and smile.
If you’re still not sure about dental implants, check out some of the personal stories our satisfied dental implant patients have shared.