2020 VIRTUAL Academic Advantage College & Career Fair
Please Note: We have moved this event from onsite to online for public health and so that more students can attend.
The team at White Mountain Dental Implant and Oral Surgery Center is proud to announce its first VIRTUAL Academic Advantage College & Career Fair! This exciting event will take place on Saturday, May 2, starting at 9:00 a.m. High school students, junior high students, and parents are all welcome to join us online. The Academic Advantage program is designed to help guide interested middle school and high school students on a path to a career in the medical or dental field. Attendees will hear from experts in healthcare and educational counseling with information about the college application process and the requirements for succeeding on the competitive track to a healthcare career. RSVP today and join us online!
What will students learn?
Each speaker at this year’s event has been handpicked because of their broad knowledge of either education or medicine and will be discussing the following subjects and more:
- The best time to apply to college
- Tips for making a college application stand out
- Navigating the college admissions process
- The most rewarding aspects of a career in healthcare
- A day in the life of a medical/dental professional
- How to complete the necessary training and education requirements
Date:Saturday, May 2, 2020
Location:Online through Zoom Meetings
- Jonathan Williams, DMD, MD – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon at White Mountain Dental Implant and Oral Surgery Center
- Jennifer Murphy – School Counseling, Director at Kennett High School